Featured TUTORIAL Build your FIRST track - BASIC GUIDE

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by luchian, Jun 14, 2014.

1. eg01st

eg01st Member

...steamapps\common\assettocorsa\sdk\audio\ac_fmod_sdk_1_9\Assets\surfaces

This is where I found the other sounds.

2. MTHS

MTHS New Member

Will it works when I put water.wav in this folder and set the parameter WAV=water.wav?

3. eg01st

eg01st Member

Does anyone knows why my pitboxes are small, barely visible? What defines the size? I am using dummies in my fbx file. Should I be using cubes that are larger size, like 2x2x2 meters?
    And pir crew is also missing, although the AC_CREW objects are there.

4. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Well-Known Member

had similar problems whilst scaling things before. you have been playing with the scale of these objects at some point and have not reset their bounding boxes via reset xform etc etc. either remake em from scratch or fix the scaling. at least this is the fix for 3dsmax when it occurs. not sure about blender,

5. eg01st

eg01st Member

I fixed it. My scene units are apparently inches, because fbx exporter uses scale factor 0.0254.
    3DS MAX is retarded in that waw because every other object is fine - 1 meter in MAX is one meter in ksEditor. I did not scale anything, but now I had to. Lollipop guy was like 2.5 centimeters tall, laying on the floor under the car. I upscaled all spawn points and crew spawners by 4000% and now it works.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice