RELEASED-wip Mercedes-Benz W125 0.5

1937 grandprix car

1. righi78

righi78 New Member

First, of course, a great job. Only the rolling moment when accelerating is far too exaggerated. The default values are by far wrong. That's not how it really is. Even at the slightest acceleration, the car drifts away. In real life, nobody could drive this car. Please adjust this.

Here it is fine:
    (this is the Pay Mod you know it i guess) These physics are good!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
  2. mantasisg

mantasisg Active Member

I don't even...

How do you know if the default values are wrong ? And what values exactly are you talking about ?

I suppose you drive the real car on pace, if you claim that the car is not how it really is. May you elaborate how do you assume that ? Have you done any specific observations, that we have failed to ? Or is it simply because you failed to master the car in three minutes ?

Also what is the slightest acceleration ? Define me that.

IRL some great men was able to drive the car perfectly fine, even in rain.

If you prefer that cheap conversion, then it is ok with me, use that. I guess if you have pay for then it is automatically better. P.S. that one looks quite throttle sensitive too.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2019
    shivo, ltcars and luchian like this.
  3. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Regardless of you being right or wrong, this kind of "feedback" is useless.

Speak with data, give examples instead of general remarks. IF you give general remarks, then you need to argument/demonstrate somehow (real life experience, real measurements, feedback from people that actually drove the car, etc). Without these, no matter how willing a modder is to listen to you, it's impossible to modify something for the better.

mantasisg likes this.
  4. mantasisg

mantasisg Active Member

I have also forgotten that I never updated the car. I just never found myself working further on the model...

But I have tweaked it slightly, after the feedback from Gary, which was on point. It does give the car a bit more grip.

shivo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice