Featured TUTORIAL Build your FIRST track - BASIC GUIDE

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by luchian, Jun 14, 2014.

1. JrC

JrC Active Member

[​IMG]

2. Markipol

Markipol New Member

Thanks, that partially worked! I kind of have it working... But it still glitches initially in the setup screen. And sometimes the car ends up on its roof and you can't drive it. Any ideas? Thanks a lot for the help so far though :D

Edit: I feel like it could be something to do with the "Use Space Transform / Apply Transform" options of the FBX exporter. What settings should you be using in 2.93.1? Thanks again.

Edit 2: Got it working fully. My problem was I was using -Z Forward on the FBX Export instead of Z Forward. Here are my settings that are working on Blender 2.93.1

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
    JrC likes this.
  3. JrC

JrC Active Member

Typically you want your objects in a scale of 0.01 and then export to 1.0. If you cant see your pit guy then thats likely the problem.
    Glad you got it sorted!

4. N0ZTR0ZZ

N0ZTR0ZZ New Member

Hey i tried to make a map, But for some reason it keeps on crashing and idk why. It says "race parameters might be wrong, track might be broken, might not containing starting positions" But i have added start positions. Im quite sure the track shouldnt be broken. But what do i know since im really new to this. Would appriciate some help. I linked the track down below

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aJTTnDVyRp11WgIsAEr6TH8qG_hzhbfr/view?usp=sharing

5. fughettaboutit

fughettaboutit aka leBluem

you dont have needed "ui\ui_track.json"
    without that - ac thinks the track has no ... upload_2021-7-15_12-43-5.png

6. N0ZTR0ZZ

N0ZTR0ZZ New Member

Hey i did add a ui.json now, took it from another track and changed the text. But for some reason it still crashes with the same error as mentioned before. Been trying to change the text too to see if it might be something wrong in the text. But now im out of clues, thanks in advance

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice