RACE Round 07: Blackwood - 16/nov

Discussion in 'Season I' started by assettocorsamods, Nov 9, 2014.

1. fordman

fordman Member

Sorry have a server problem, as made the changes but cannot re-start it...Problem in progress LOL

Fordie

2. fordman

fordman Member

all sorted, so if you want to try , its the Nissan and the E30, @ vallelunga Qual and race, free to join

Fordie

3. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Greetings lads,
    Sorry for my quick disappearance, my country needed me :D. So back to business now.

It was a good race, with some strong competition especially in the first laps when packed together. I think I might've broke the engine at some point because no matter what I did I was constantly 1s slower than my own times.. :ninja:
    I would suspect @Simulatu messed up the PIT STOP ? :) because the time was longer and I managed to pass in front while you were clearly faster than me. Anyway, not all tracks are so complicated (without practice), but from this point of view Blackwood is a poor conversion.. If I ever have some time in a parallel life, I will do my own conversion of Blackwood.. it deserves better.

Regarding cars discussions:
    Guys, the base rule for a season is actually a single-class of cars for the entire season. You choose one car in a specific class and you keep it the entire season. However, for this first run, the championship was cut in half because initially Adam and Abarth were (wrongfully) considered to be comparable on track. And since they're clearly not, it was decided to switch cars in the second half of the season. Going forward, the Adam doesn't seem "correct" according to the latest (small or not) adjustments in AC engine, therefore discussions were opened again for a new car. Enters Alfa. And I think we should keep it and finish the season correctly. Otherwise, this will become just another championship out there...

All the discussions for other cars/combinations/combos can be true in the organization of next season :).
    And, out of experience, EVERY car - once you get to know it a 'bit - it's beautiful. You can quote me on that at the end of the season :p.

Now, let's better focus on making this beast play nicer with them tires 'n shit :D.

Who's with me ? All ?! Thank you ! :lol:

4. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Hmm.. gap is increasing.. TbC tomorrow evening :)

5. fordman

fordman Member

I am with you Luchian :D. Track choice will be interesting as the tight and twisty ones will not suit this road going beast HA HA

Fordie

6. cata82

cata82 Member

You're right Luchian, it's so easy to get carried away and want to race other cars and stuff...let'stick with the Alfa and c'est la vie! :)

7. fordman

fordman Member

So Luchain, get the bloody server updated to Vallelunga so we can practice :lol:

Fordie

cata82 and TCLF like this.
  8. fordman

fordman Member

Hmm, anybody else having issue's with the replay's? I and tried mine, and also the one up loaded here, and they both just crash ac.exe?

There is nothing special I need to do is there, tried renaming, still the same

Fordie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice