1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TUTORIAL Start with Sound Modding - Quick Guide

Discussion in 'Sounds' started by Just Kauser, Jan 7, 2018.

1. nikkko

nikkko New Member

Hi, "passing effect" mean, when you are on F3 view(engine.ext sound), the car comes (front look) so the sound is more on high frequency, then the car "PASS"(the "passing effect" :lol:front of the camera->the sound should be on maximun values and in neutral frequencies, then the car go away then the sound should be on low frequencies (due to the exaust) and the sound decrease as far as it goes...
    in my case, this "passing effect" is none or just a little bit...i tested many things with no result for the moment.....:banghead:
    Hope you will understand....:whistle:
    Thank you all!

2. GCTeam

GCTeam New Member

I really do not know what they're talking about, I'm still lost in the internal engine part. For example, I do not know why there are different sounds, like the case of "500ss load" since it has 6 sounds, I understand that the first refers when it is in neutral, the limiter already know haha. But then with respect to revolutions, because they are like 4?

Attached Files:

3. nikkko

nikkko New Member

Hi GCTeam, there are 6 sound(sample loops) in load cause these samples is for the evolution of the acceleration. if you look at the bar on top of the samples, you can see the engine RPM marks(0/1000/2000/3000...) so when you make your own loops in different RPM, you paste your samples with a pitch automation and make a fader in these different samples to have a nice render. take a look at the fonsecker tuto posted by Just kauser on the first message you will clearely understand the good way.
    Hope it can light your fire;)

4. GCTeam

GCTeam New Member

Thank you for your answers. And the truth is in that little by little I find out how the thing is going and thus have a good sound jajaj :ROFLMAO::cool:

Just Kauser likes this.