QUESTION Kseditor crash on startup

Discussion in 'General' started by Thomas Marshall, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Thomas Marshall

Thomas Marshall New Member

Not sure how to go into more detail than in title but basically when I launch kseditor (both the version in sdk and also the improved v6 from x4fab i think it is) it just crashes, it opens for a split second and then poof. I can provide a video of it happening but it probably isn't needed. If anyone can either help me to find a solution to prevent these crashes or tell me an alternative program that can be used it would be most helpful as I currently can't export any models into ac which is an issue for me

Thanks all,
    Thomas Marshall

2. fughettaboutit

fughettaboutit aka leBluem

Logfile is the same for ksEditor as for AC, "Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt"
    post that file please, from directly after a crash of ksEditor.
    Other than that, you need Microsoft .NET stuff installed...and VC++ redistributables,
    ie from "c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Steamworks Shared\_CommonRedist\vcredist\"

3. Thomas Marshall

Thomas Marshall New Member

thanks for your reply. here's the log file from right after a crash. i have also checked and I have the Microsoft stuff

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      25.4 KB
      Views:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice