Hello. New Here From Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by VictorF413, Aug 31, 2020.

?
  1. 3d

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. metal cutting

100.0%
  3. both

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. both and i have an idea ill leave below to help further this goal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. VictorF413

VictorF413 New Member

so anyways my name is victor. im from massachusetts... and just wanted to say hey wats up. and that im new to sim racing.. but have love it. and am waiting for my 3d printer.. because im a start providing people with DIY kits to make your own racing wheels. with stronger motors than the thrustmaster t150 and up to DD. but will not provide motors. i will try an provide everything i can with my 3d printer. and waiting on my other machines to come in. because honestly. lets face it. if someone was able to give people DIY kits that u could buy and then just follow a tutorial to put them together and buy the motor u want for it. we would all have diff shit and in the process we could figure out a way to provide ourselves with the best game play at the cheapest price. plus when you build something yourself and it works great. its a awesome feeeling.. but this is something i been saying i wanted to do since i got into sim racing because i personally wanted to be able to make my own shifters. hand brakes. and even steering wheels. and now that i know that u can actually upgrade your motors inside thrustmaster products and it owrks and works alot better and has more force and shit i was like ok. let me scoop up all these cheap old wheels. and im a practice on em. and if for some reason it becomes easier to print out some parts and buy some parts and use an old thrustmaster wheel base to fit all the crap inside and or just to be able to use a smaller wheel some people dont like using a big real car wheel. some do . so when i do get all my equipment i will make a few posts for requests and if y ou send the template to me and it works. whoever sends the best one will get a AT COST whatever it is. so u send template. ill prin it. tell u how much it costs me to print. and then u pay shipping and u can get anything u want just by working on some autocad files and or other templates . no joke i feel like the sim racing community is a great bunch of folks. some ya are toxic. but those people we just dont speak to i suggest. dont let anyone get u mad or upset anymore too much crazy crap going on in the world to worry about that when we trying to game and get our mind off it.

thanks for reading my book haha . have a great day people.. and if u just wanna spit out some ideas for me .. ill make templates i dont care. but i wanna perfect some stuff . and if anyone has 3d printers u dont use and wanna donate. we will take them set them up.. and setup a website so that we can start getting people sim racing gear at an affordable price so we can get more people together to bond over racing . cause comeon all dudes love racing. and alot of females. and alot of kids. but with covid bs we all broke. but whoever does wanna help and donate please let me know the more printers we have or the more filament the easier it will be to provide people with anything they need. and im not kidding im not trying to make a huge profit. as long as i can keep up the printers and keep filament in stock and such. im a happy dude.. also if u got anything that can cut metal well enough to make shifters and cut out metal to make diy pedal sets.. lmk what i should be looking for unless someone has old crap tools they wanna donate to a new dude in this racing world kuz honestly its an amazing community and ive had help from people so i wanna just help spread joy man not th is hate thats going on in the world.

thanks have a amazing day.

luchian likes this.
  2. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Hi Victor,
    Welcome. Good luck with the projects.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice