W.I.P. Fiorano

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by MLT, Nov 2, 2017.

1. MLT

MLT Active Member

Hi there, glad you've been following this project. This is advancing slowly, but we could have a Beta out in a month or so.
    My other track Quebrada de Ocharaza will be available soon. I'll let you guys know when something is up with Fiorano.

2. MLT

MLT Active Member

So I'm gonna start continuing this project and get it up and running ASAP.
    Just focusing on the 1972 track and elements for the moment.

Bridge (50% done, with 1972 Goodyear banner )
    bridge1972.jpg

So to recap it again, what's done:
    a) 1972 track layout
    b) 1972 buildings ( enzo house, garage, pitstop, bridge )

What need's finish:
    a) Track physical layer
    b) 1972 Surrounding buildings ( it's great that at that time there were not that many :p )
    c) The whole parking area
    d) Texture the Logistics Building
    e) there might be something else, let's see along the way.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  3. mantasisg

mantasisg Active Member

Looks like you really love doing buildings :)

4. MLT

MLT Active Member

Ya, I guess I really like modelling buildings and texture them. :) Make sure you check out my recently released track in the Downloads section.

Cheers!

5. markonex

markonex New Member

Hi, how about present currently utilized layout? Will you include it after 1972 layout? Cheers!

6. MLT

MLT Active Member

Hi there yes of course. I think at the start of this post I mentioned that I would make the 1972 version first, since it's easier than newer ones because it has lesser things to worry about, then I'll keep up with the rest of the layouts: ( 1996, and the current one ).
    Also I plan to make a wet version of this, since Fiorano has the ability to wet the track when needed.

Greetings!

EDIT: you should check out the rest of the post, there is a lot of great stuff coming for this track. One I remember, top of my head, is it having an Enzo character that will act as a camera as well, so when you replay you can see through his eyes, sorta. ;)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  7. ALB123

ALB123 New Member

Wow. This looks like an interesting project. I'm not the biggest fan of Fiorano, but perhaps that is because I've never had a good version to drive before. It looks like you're putting a lot of care into this track...and that's great to see. :)

8. MLT

MLT Active Member

@ALB123
    Cool, glad you're already liking this. I'm currently working on finishing up the 1972 version. Let's hope I can get this out soon. We'll see.

9. ALB123

ALB123 New Member

Ahhh. That sounds interesting. I didn't know that Fiorano changed over the years. I guess that was probably quite naive of me to think that...I don't have a very wide knowledge of motorsport history. But, I like to learn. Frankly, my favorite cars in Assetto Corsa tend to be the older cars both race & street legal.

: Track mod
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice