NEWS Ferrari 70th Anniversary POLL Result

Discussion in 'News Timeline' started by assettocorsamods, Jul 10, 2017.

1. assettocorsamods

assettocorsamods Administrator Staff Member

..and the winner is.. but before that, let's make a small summary of this thing: So, this year, Ferrari is celebrating its 70th Anniversary. Being on a good mood, or better yet Marco being a smooth talker :p, Kunos has the chance to develop and release a DLC on this special occasion. Dedicated to the horsy loving brand. This DLC will include 7 cars. Out of these, 6 were already decided by Kunos before hand. For the 7th, we (you) got to vote. After around 30000 votes (so really, a significant chunk of the player base) the results are.. unexpected :).
    f70-blank.jpg

In a select company, with cars from the 50s 'till present day - the winner took most of us by surprise: People (about 15% of them) wished for the latest F1 (sorry, FIA, I've just pressed F1 key by mistake; sh*t, I did it again, sorrryyy..) car. Yes, you got that right :D. And somehow, this feels a bit like when Conchita won the Eurovision.

On the bright side (and inline with some recent discussions on our forum), maybe this will bring more electric features into the game. Who knows, right ? :D.

Anyway, here are the poll results:
    risultati-04.png
    DISCLAIMER: ACM voted for the most awesome Ferrari ever, the 355 !

There you have it, the lineup for the next DLC is (a true fan will never press that "this" info hyperlink):
    1962 250 GTO - this one.
    1967 330 P4 - this one.
    1967 312/67 - this one.
    1984 288 GTO - this one.
    2004 F2004 - this one.
    2017 812 Superfast - this one.
    Ferrari SF70H - this one.

So, instabuy ? or ? :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2017
  2. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Well-Known Member

well I wont take a ferris bueller`s day off for it :lol:

no 250 GT California :)

Ricardo Rey and luchian like this.
  3. LilSKi

LilSKi Well-Known Member

It's not unexpected to me. Sad but not a surprise by any means. I personally have little interest in cars powered by the energizer bunny.

luchian likes this.
  4. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

F50 and F355 for me. Or at least in these lines. Honestly, out of the pack, GTO is probably the only one I really like. As usual, I will buy to support Kunos but looking at the 7 choices I am not that thrilled. At least not knowing what the choices might've been :).
    I hope they say we take some out, and put 3 from the Poll :d.

As for the F1s.. I admire the level of simulation, but I rarely drive these things. I see them too much for me. Or might simply be too old :p.

I am not particularly a fan of e-cars but was following the discussions here and I think it'd be nice to give modders yet a little more playground.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Ricardo Rey likes this.
  5. Pixelchaser

I don't find any downforce racing that fun at all. prefer mechanical grip style racing, but that will sell them more copies of the game I think and that's a good thing. I do wish we had a mega pack like with Porsche

3 times more Ferrari at 3 times the cost and taking 3 times as long to make. that would have been amazing.

isnt there usually a free car with all dlc ?

6. Ricardo Rey

Ricardo Rey Active Member

Kunos took a poll rather than assume what they think people want. If the majority rules I hope the majority buys.

7. Pixelchaser

you can say that again. unforgivable to not have this. look at it :nerd:
    [​IMG]

luchian likes this.
  8. Mr Whippy

Mr Whippy Active Member

KS need to get more vehicle artists on the job if they can't release DLC in good time, making people wait while they have money to hand over seems a bit daft.

I just hope when KS wrap up AC1.0, AC2.0 doesn't dump modding and then charge for all these packs again haha :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice