REQUEST Differences in UDP data and documentation

Discussion in 'Apps' started by bradleyland, Sep 3, 2017.

1. bradleyland

bradleyland New Member

Back in June, I posted a thread on the official AC forums about some discrepancies between the documented UDP format and the UDP data I received from Assetto Corsa. Unfortunately, as a console user, I only have access to the console forums, which are full of nothing but whining and complaining about release timelines :(

I just discovered this forum and I hope that someone here (also a mod developer) could look at my thread and either A) cross-post it in one of the modding forums where it might get more attention, or B) post in that thread with any info or support.

My preference would be to have the content cross-posted to the modding sub-section. I don't even care about attribution; I'd just like to see the documentation updated :)

http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/differences-in-udp-data-and-documentation.45965/

2. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Hi @bradleyland , thank you for sharing your findings !
    I must admit I don't understand half of it, my programming days are a bit long behind me :D.

However, you are right that information should circulate somehow. I could post it, if you want. In which forum/thread ? Please note that while we do support Kunos, we are not affiliated with them. So I am just a regular PC user on the AC official forum.

And a side note:
    there might not be a lot of (writing) activity here, but lots of people are reading our forums. So you are more than welcome to share here any time you wish to.

3. bradleyland

bradleyland New Member

luchian likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice