Assetto Corsa + Rain

Discussion in 'General' started by Just Kauser, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Just Kauser

Just Kauser Active Member

Chemnitz, Saxony, Germany, next to the Sachsenring
    Installation Guide and Download Links

Here are a few wet versions I made, the tracks were all made public, and I do not want to dispute anyone's authorship here, I just changed a few shaders, as explained above.

Just unpack to content / tracks
    or.
    content / cars,
    done.

TRACKS:

1. Autopolis WET:
    Screenshot_tnt_hv_nissan_sileighty_tourist_ks_nordschleife_13-2-118-17-52-2.jpg
    Autopolis (オートポリス Ōtoporisu) is an international racing circuit located near Kamitsue village in Ōita Prefecture, Japan (30 km Northeast of Kumamoto).

2. Mount Akina 2017 Downhill and Uphill WET:
    Screenshot_ks_toyota_ae86_tourist_mount_akina_2017_9-3-118-11-48-57.jpg
    Mount Akina is a semi fictional road from the popular comic / anime, Initial D. The real road is named Mount Haruna and is located in Gunma, Japan.
    Updated: 29.10.18
    -now with Traffic AI on uphill in both directions
    -Autumn Skin by Soyo and Winter Skin by ECQT

An awesome video example from StreetVersion:

3. Myogi Wet
    Screenshot_ks_toyota_ae86_tourist_sost_myogi_10-3-118-17-50-13.jpg

Yes, blue tarmac.
    Screenshot_ks_toyota_ae86_tourist_sost_myogi_10-3-118-17-55-27.jpg

Mount Myōgi (妙義山 Myōgi-san) is one of the major mountains in the Gunma Prefecture, Japan, located west of Tomioka. It is well known for its rocks weathered into fantastic forms. This famous peak is ranked among Japan's three most noted places of rugged beauty. There are many hiking courses, and when the foliage changes color there are splendid views to be seen

4. Dousojin Touge Wet
    Screenshot_gmp_nissan_rps13_stock_Dousojin_Touge_19-4-118-7-13-58.jpg Dousojin Touge (道祖神峠), is Route 42 located on Mountain Wagakuni, Ibaraki- also well know for the another nickname: The Wagakuni Touge (吾国峠)
    Dousojin Touge is a touge connected between Ishioka city and Kasama city. Full of natural and refreshing facilities such as Najiwara Firefly's village that you could watch fireflies everywhere in certain season.
    Screenshot_gmp_nissan_rps13_stock_Dousojin_Touge_19-4-118-7-13-46.jpg But on the other side, Dousojin Touge is one of the most popular racing and drifting spot at the Mountain Tsukuba area in the 90s. No matter bikes or cars, numerous of people have spend their teenage moment at Mountain Wagakuni.
    Screenshot_gmp_nissan_rps13_stock_Dousojin_Touge_19-4-118-7-19-28.jpg
    With the friendly permission of my friend 峠 の 化身 [90sGDSP] and the Track Cams from the highly esteemed Leonardo Ratafia.

5. Shuto Expressway C1

Screenshot_gmp_nissan_rps13_stock_c1_night_19-4-118-7-41-54.jpg
    Shuto Expressway (首都高速道路 Shuto Kōsoku Dōro, lit. Metropolitan Expressway) is a network of toll expressways in the Greater Tokyo Area of Japan. It is operated and maintained by the Metropolitan Expressway Co., Ltd. (首都高速道路株式会社 Shuto Kōsoku Dōro Kabushiki-gaisha).

Most routes are grade-separated (elevated roads or tunnels) and central routes have many sharp curves and multi-lane merges which require caution to drive safely. The speed limit is 60 km/h on most routes, but 80 km/h on the Bayshore Route, and 50 km/h on the Inner Circular Route.

Screenshot_mazda_rx8_c1_18-4-118-17-4-59.jpg The Inner Circular Route (都心環状線 Toshin Kanjō-sen), signed as Route C1, is one of the routes of the Shuto Expressway system serving the central part of the Greater Tokyo Area. The route is a complete loop around the central Tokyo wards of Chiyoda, Chūō, and Minato, with a total length of 14.3 km (8.9 mi). In addition to serving areas of central Tokyo, the Inner Circular Route is also serves the origin of the Shuto Expressway radial routes.

Screenshot_mazda_rx8_c1_18-4-118-17-6-51.jpg
    Screenshot_gmp_nissan_rps13_stock_c1_night_19-4-118-7-40-37.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_gta_c1_18-4-118-16-36-33.jpg

6. Otarumi Touge Wet

Another awesome Track from 峠 の 化身 [90sGDSP]!

Otarumi Touge- is a very old stem touge road that closest to Tokyo, which connecting Hachiouji city in Tokyo, to Sagamihara City in Kanagawa. It was built since 1888.
    Because it was the most easily accessible proper touge, Otarumi had a very important role in the racing history back then.

7. Wet L.A. Canyons

(the conversion is at the moment not available but it will included in the original track mod
    soon, thanks to openminded Phoenix77)
    A 42km (26 miles) circuit winding through the San Gabriel mountain range, high above Los Angeles.

8. Shutoko Revival Project Beta v0.8

Update: Soyo and Trawa working at the moment on an own rain version with more realistic puddles, ultra HD textures, etc, it would be unfair and disregarding to publish mine because they spend so unbelievable much time in their Shutoko Revival Project while i just add some lines in a ini.

When you want to have my ini, you can send me a message on Youtube with an email adress or write at Discord @Just Kauser#9169, i will give you that and a backup ini, too, but dont forget to thank Soyo and Trawa for the track not me.

You find the normal dry version here:
    https://discord.gg/7MKCAfj
    created by the talented modders Soyo and Trawa

9.Cesana Sestriere wet
    [​IMG]

Original Track and wet Conversion by Kibbutz

The track is an historical uphill race near Torino linking up Cesana to Sestriere, home of the winter olympic games back in 2006, a very fast unforgiving 10km road.

Have fun!

CARS:

1. Rain Car Pack
    with Toyota AE86 Blacktop 170HP,bMw E30 M3, Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R with Rain Shaders and Rain Physics
    use with Track with normal Road traction value ~0.96 to get realistic rain behaviour
    The AE86 requires this: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/driver-workshop-templates.17825/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Audi Quattro S1 E2 with Extra Lights

- added options to activate and deactivate the rain drops on the car via the Modding Tab in the Full version Content Manager or JSGME

- overworked light.ini for nice atmospheric Gauges in the darkness and warm colored headlights from 1981
    - added extra lights for night and rain rally driving
    - rain tyre physics available

[​IMG]

Hint: Unfortunately, I do not always have the time to thoroughly test everything, so consider all my mods as work in process. Should something not work, or a bug occur, you can contact me here or under fahrdynamik.jk@gmail.com

If you are making youtube video, it would be nice if you could link this thread in your video description and you also add #AssettoCorsaRain, so that I can find the video also through the Google search and Youtube search.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Kibbutz and Leonardo Ratafia like this.
  2. Just Kauser

Advanced Basic Tutorial:

Weather
    : Use the heavy rain cold weather from here:

Rain Sounds:This is my fav. source:

Search for "ambient car rain" to get another vids in good quality.

It seems like there are problems with my app, Iihave Assetto Corsa installed on another computer and can not get the app up and running, so I do not recommend downloading the app as I still need to fix the problem.

Download my Rainmaker App:
    (my app is a modification of the VisorX app)
    Extract the rainmaker folder to "Assetto Corsa\apps\python".
    Dont forget to activate it in general settings.

Then do the same thing with the Visor App.
    Hints for the App Installation Assetto Corsa
    Ingame installation:

Ultimate Immersion Tutorial:
    (not necessary)

Tyre Smoke
    Simply copy these settings into the Tire_Smoke.ini under Assetto Corsa \ system \ cfg.
    [SETTINGS]
    EMISSIVE_BLEND=0.0
    VELOCITY_BASE=0,-0.5,0
    VELOCITY_RANDOM=0.5,-0.7,0.5
    SIZE_BASE=0.1,0.4
    SIZE_RANDOM=0.2,0.45
    COLOR_BASE=0.49,0.51,0.55
    COLOR_RANDOM=0.1,0.1,0.1
    DRAG_BASE=0.7
    DRAG_RANDOM=0.6
    GRAVITY_BASE=-0.5
    GRAVITY_RANDOM=0.0
    OPACITY_BASE=0.05
    OPACITY_RANDOM=0.02
    OPACITY_VELOCITY_BASE=-0.1
    OPACITY_VELOCITY_RANDOM=0.095
    SIZE_VELOCITY_BASE=1.8,1.6
    SIZE_VELOCITY_RANDOM=1.5,1.3
    VELOCITY_ROTATION_AXIS_RANDOM=0
    FREQUENCY_HZ=30

[TRIGGERS]
    SLIP_LEVEL=0.002508

Just change Sliplevel back to 0.25 again to return normal tyre smoke on dry asphalt.

Wiper Sound:
    Because i have problems with the key input via hooks in Unity (shutdowns noch und nöcher),to make my programs running and reacting in background,
    i decide to use Soundplant. You have to run it as ADMIN and activate background input.
    I set the wiper sound to L in Soundplant.

Automatic Wipers:
    Glovepie + (PPJOY [not needed here but recommended for further GlovePie scripting]):
    Download and Installation:

My updated version of my Glovepie script:
    Works now synchron over the system time with the rain animation and the wipersound.
    Code:
    pie.FrameRate=20Hz
    debug=    var.wimper

if Released( joy4.Button4) || Released( Key.P) then
       var.wimper++
       end

if Released( joy4.Button1) || Released( joy4.Button8) || Released( Key.O)  then
       var.wimper--

if var.wimper==-1 then
       var.wa=1
       end

end

if var.wimper < 0 then
      var.wimper=0
      end

if  var.wimper > 2 then
      var.wimper=2
      end

var.tver=-0.1

if var.wimper==1 then

var.w2=int(((Timestamp + var.tver) mod 3) *10)
      if var.w2!=1 then
      var.w2=0
      end
      end

if var.wimper==2 then

var.w2= int(((Timestamp + var.tver) mod 1) *10)
      if var.w2!=1 then
      var.w2=0
      end
      end

if var.w2==1 then
         var.wa=1
          var.w2=0
          end

if var.wa==1 || var.wimper==0 then
    PPJOY.Digital10=  var.wa+  joy4.Button1
    Key.L=  var.wa+  joy4.Button1
    var.wa=0

else
    Key.L=false
    PPJOY.Digital10=false
    end

If you can not get PPjoy up and running or if it's too complicated for you, here are the links for Freepie and Vjoy.
    Freepie
    Vjoy

vJoy[0].setButton(0,int(keyboard.getKeyDown(Key.L)))

Just paste in Freepie and press F5 and then run the Glovepie Script.
    Press O and P to change the Wiper Mode, between Single, Slow and Fast.

READY!

(addition immersion):

Car radio sfx with VLC media PLAYER:

(ctrl+E)
    EQ: Full BASS

Spatializer (for Reverb):
    Size:10
    Width:9
    Wet:9 more -> more Reverb
    Dry:7 more -> less Reverb
    Damp:4 more -> less Reverb

Test it with vocals like a radio announcer, not with music, to get good results.

Now i can hear radio streams over headphones with a nice reverb effect, which sounds like hearing radio in my real car.

Radio streaming with VLC:

Open the website of the livestream, Copy the media url with Video Download Helper, paste it in VLC, press enter.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    Kibbutz likes this.
  3. Just Kauser

Tutorial For Wet Conversion
    Wet Road: Replace your materials from the dry road with this values:
    Shader ksperpixel or ksperpixelNM (if you have a bumb map).

values wet road.jpg

Now it should look like these: Screenshot_ks_toyota_ae86_tourist_ks_nordschleife_14-2-118-12-1-38.jpg

Rain tyre:

Code:
    ;Rain Tyres

[FRONT_2]
    NAME=Potenza RE-01R Rain
    SHORT_NAME=Rain
    WIDTH=0.185
    RADIUS=0.2888                ; tyre radius in meters
    RIM_RADIUS=0.1905            ; rim radius in meters (use 1 inch more than nominal)
    ANGULAR_INERTIA=0.83                            ; angular inertia of front rim+tyre+brake disc together
    DAMP=600                                    ; Damping rate of front tyre in N sec/m (values usualy from 200 to 1400)
    RATE=254573                                    ; Spring rate of front tyres in Nm
    DY0=0.8122
    DY1=-0.055
    DX0=0.80
    DX1=-0.053
    WEAR_CURVE=street_front.lut        ; file with lookup table to call
    SPEED_SENSITIVITY=0.003667        ; speed sensitivity value
    RELAXATION_LENGTH=0.095
    ROLLING_RESISTANCE_0=10        ; rolling resistance constant component
    ROLLING_RESISTANCE_1=0.000900        ; rolling resistance velocity (squared) component
    ROLLING_RESISTANCE_SLIP=4538        ; rolling reistance slip angle component
    FLEX=0.000878                        ; tire profile flex. the bigger the number the bigger the flex, the bigger the added slipangle with load.
    CAMBER_GAIN=0.131                    ; Camber gain value as slipangle multiplayer. default 1
    DCAMBER_0=1.1
    DCAMBER_1=-13                        ; D dependency on camber. D=D*(1.0 - (camberRAD*DCAMBER_0 + camberRAD^2 * DCAMBER_1)) , camberRAD=absolute value of camber in radians
    FRICTION_LIMIT_ANGLE=9.30                            ; Slip angle peak.
    XMU=0.24
    PRESSURE_STATIC=32                 ; STATIC (COLD) PRESSURE
    PRESSURE_SPRING_GAIN=7330         ; INCREASE IN N/m  per psi (from 26psi reference)
    PRESSURE_FLEX_GAIN=0.45         ; INCREASE IN FLEX per psi
    PRESSURE_RR_GAIN=0.55            ; INCREASE IN RR RESISTENCE per psi
    PRESSURE_D_GAIN=0.004                ;loss of tyre footprint with pressure rise.
    PRESSURE_IDEAL=39
    FZ0=1755
    LS_EXPY=0.8200
    LS_EXPX=0.8880
    DX_REF=0.8
    DY_REF=0.8
    FLEX_GAIN=0.0304
    FALLOFF_LEVEL=0.87
    FALLOFF_SPEED=4
    CX_MULT=1.02
    RADIUS_ANGULAR_K=0.01   ; Radius grows of MILLIMITERS!! Formula -> RADIUS_ANGULAR_K * angularVelocity in rad/s
    BRAKE_DX_MOD=0.05

[REAR_2]
    NAME=Potenza RE-01R Rain
    SHORT_NAME=Rain
    WIDTH=0.185
    RADIUS=0.2888                ; tyre radius in meters
    RIM_RADIUS=0.1905            ; rim radius in meters (use 1 inch more than nominal)
    ANGULAR_INERTIA=0.83                            ; angular inertia of front rim+tyre+brake disc together
    DAMP=600                                    ; Damping rate of front tyre in N sec/m (values usualy from 200 to 1400)
    RATE=254573                                    ; Spring rate of front tyres in Nm
    DY0=0.8122
    DY1=-0.055
    DX0=0.80
    DX1=-0.053
    WEAR_CURVE=street_rear.lut        ; file with lookup table to call
    SPEED_SENSITIVITY=0.003667        ; speed sensitivity value
    RELAXATION_LENGTH=0.095
    ROLLING_RESISTANCE_0=10        ; rolling resistance constant component
    ROLLING_RESISTANCE_1=0.000900        ; rolling resistance velocity (squared) component
    ROLLING_RESISTANCE_SLIP=4538        ; rolling reistance slip angle component
    FLEX=0.000878                        ; tire profile flex. the bigger the number the bigger the flex, the bigger the added slipangle with load.
    CAMBER_GAIN=0.131                    ; Camber gain value as slipangle multiplayer. default 1
    DCAMBER_0=1.1
    DCAMBER_1=-13                        ; D dependency on camber. D=D*(1.0 - (camberRAD*DCAMBER_0 + camberRAD^2 * DCAMBER_1)) , camberRAD=absolute value of camber in radians
    FRICTION_LIMIT_ANGLE=9.30                            ; Slip angle peak.
    XMU=0.24
    PRESSURE_STATIC=32                 ; STATIC (COLD) PRESSURE
    PRESSURE_SPRING_GAIN=7330         ; INCREASE IN N/m  per psi (from 26psi reference)
    PRESSURE_FLEX_GAIN=0.45         ; INCREASE IN FLEX per psi
    PRESSURE_RR_GAIN=0.55            ; INCREASE IN RR RESISTENCE per psi
    PRESSURE_D_GAIN=0.004                ;loss of tyre footprint with pressure rise.
    PRESSURE_IDEAL=39
    FZ0=1755
    LS_EXPY=0.8200
    LS_EXPX=0.8880
    DX_REF=0.8
    DY_REF=0.8
    FLEX_GAIN=0.0304
    FALLOFF_LEVEL=0.87
    FALLOFF_SPEED=4
    CX_MULT=1.02
    RADIUS_ANGULAR_K=0.01   ; Radius grows of MILLIMITERS!! Formula -> RADIUS_ANGULAR_K * angularVelocity in rad/s
    BRAKE_DX_MOD=0.05

[THERMAL_FRONT_2]
    SURFACE_TRANSFER=0.0140     ;How fast external sources heat the tyre tread touching the asphalt: Values 0-1
    PATCH_TRANSFER=0.00027                        ;How fast heat transfers from one tyre location to the other: Values 0-1
    CORE_TRANSFER=0.00051            ;How fast heat transfers from tyre to inner air and back. bidirectional
    INTERNAL_CORE_TRANSFER=0.0076
    FRICTION_K=0.08892                            ;Quantity of slip becoming heat
    ROLLING_K=0.22                            ;rolling resistance heat
    PERFORMANCE_CURVE=tcurve_street.lut                ;File to use for temperature/grip relation
    GRAIN_GAMMA=1                 ; Gamma for the curve grain vs slip. higher number makes grain more influenced by slip
    GRAIN_GAIN=0.4                ; Gain for graining. How much gain raises with slip and temperature difference- 100 value = slipangle*(1+grain%)
    BLISTER_GAMMA=1            ; Gamma for the curve blistering vs slip. higher number makes blistering more influenced by slip
    BLISTER_GAIN=0.3            ; Gain for blistering. How much blistering raises with slip and temperature difference. think blistering more as heat cycles. 100 value = 20% less grip
    COOL_FACTOR=2.40
    SURFACE_ROLLING_K=1.29583

[THERMAL_REAR_2]
    SURFACE_TRANSFER=0.0140     ;How fast external sources heat the tyre tread touching the asphalt: Values 0-1
    PATCH_TRANSFER=0.00027                        ;How fast heat transfers from one tyre location to the other: Values 0-1
    CORE_TRANSFER=0.00051            ;How fast heat transfers from tyre to inner air and back. bidirectional
    INTERNAL_CORE_TRANSFER=0.0076
    FRICTION_K=0.08892                            ;Quantity of slip becoming heat
    ROLLING_K=0.22                            ;rolling resistance heat
    PERFORMANCE_CURVE=tcurve_street.lut                ;File to use for temperature/grip relation
    GRAIN_GAMMA=1                 ; Gamma for the curve grain vs slip. higher number makes grain more influenced by slip
    GRAIN_GAIN=0.4                ; Gain for graining. How much gain raises with slip and temperature difference- 100 value = slipangle*(1+grain%)
    BLISTER_GAMMA=1            ; Gamma for the curve blistering vs slip. higher number makes blistering more influenced by slip
    BLISTER_GAIN=0.3            ; Gain for blistering. How much blistering raises with slip and temperature difference. think blistering more as heat cycles. 100 value = 20% less grip
    COOL_FACTOR=2.40
    SURFACE_ROLLING_K=1.29583

For the rain tires you should insert this code in the tyre.ini of your car and make the following changes:

1. Copy the lines:
    WIDTH = 0185
    RADIUS = 0.2888; tire radius in meters
    RIM_RADIUS = 0.1905; rim radius in meters (use 1 inch more than nominal)
    from the previous data of your car.

2. replaces _2 with the number +1 that appeared last in the file. In case of doubt in _1

If you now select these tires in the setup, rain on the road is simulated on each track.

Tire wear is best switched off because it is only very low in wet conditions.

Tyre Smoke
    Simply copy these settings into the Tire_Smoke.ini under Assetto Corsa \ system \ cfg.
    [SETTINGS]
    EMISSIVE_BLEND=0.0
    VELOCITY_BASE=0,-0.5,0
    VELOCITY_RANDOM=0.5,-0.7,0.5
    SIZE_BASE=0.1,0.4
    SIZE_RANDOM=0.2,0.45
    COLOR_BASE=0.49,0.51,0.55
    COLOR_RANDOM=0.1,0.1,0.1
    DRAG_BASE=0.7
    DRAG_RANDOM=0.6
    GRAVITY_BASE=-0.5
    GRAVITY_RANDOM=0.0
    OPACITY_BASE=0.05
    OPACITY_RANDOM=0.02
    OPACITY_VELOCITY_BASE=-0.1
    OPACITY_VELOCITY_RANDOM=0.095
    SIZE_VELOCITY_BASE=1.8,1.6
    SIZE_VELOCITY_RANDOM=1.5,1.3
    VELOCITY_ROTATION_AXIS_RANDOM=0
    FREQUENCY_HZ=30

[TRIGGERS]
    SLIP_LEVEL=0.002508

Just change Sliplevel back to 0.25 again to return normal tyre smoke on dry asphalt.

Car modifications:
    (3dsimed recommended) Search for the Material "EXT_Windscreen". Replace the windscreen texture. Change the Shader to kspixel or kspixelreflection.

Animations:
    Duplicate the wiper.ksanim and rename light.ksanim in light_wing.ksanim if present, then rename the second wiper.ksanim in light.ksanim
    If you now press the light switch, the windshield wiper works, that's why the Glovepie script is there.

Light:
    Copy any light entry from the lights.ini to the digital_instruments.ini and delete the entries in the lights.ini
    Now replace "[LIGHT_" with "[LED_",
    "NAME=" with "OBJECT_NAME=" and
    "COLOR=" with "EMISSIVE=".

If you have now more then 2 brake entries in the lights.ini,
    make it similar for some of them.

For the rest brake entries in the lights.ini set OFF_COLOR=0,0,0

READY

I did this stuff because i love it to drive on rainy days.
    2017-09-10 11-39-19 - IMG_20170910_113910.jpg Sept. 2017 in Caorle, Italy. Nice country, nice people and a lot of drifty roundabout traffics.

4. Leonardo Ratafia

Leonardo Ratafia Member

Nice and wet, will (try) to give it a try later

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Just Kauser likes this.
  5. Leonardo Ratafia

Leonardo Ratafia Member

I've downloaded the app, installed on the correct folder, enabled it on the general settings but it doesn't show up on the apps bar

Cleaning Python Cache in path apps/python/Rainmaker/
    Opening PyModule Rainmaker
    ERROR
    PyModule :: Errors occurred loading Rainmaker

[PY ERROR]: apps/python/Rainmaker\Rainmaker.py (42)
    ERROR: Python ERROR LOADING MODULE :sys.path.append('apps/python/Rainmaker')

6. Just Kauser

Thank you for the first right feedback since 2 months!!! LINE 42: from third_party.sim_info import SimInfo

That is something from the VisorX App, maybe it work when you download and install it. I dont think i need this plugin for my App, so i will work on a new version that will look like this: without this bug.

7. Leonardo Ratafia

Leonardo Ratafia Member

8. Just Kauser

I have a new version of the Rainmaker without the VisorX app and works with the new AC version.
    Download Link
    Unpack the folder into the Assetto Corsa folder and adjust the screen resolution by opening the folder with the correct resolution and the Rainmaker from "... \ Assetto Corsa \ apps \ python \ Rainmaker \ change the app to the right resolution" .py copied to "Assetto Corsa \ apps \ python \ Rainmaker". If the resolution is FullHD, you do not need to do that because it is already preset.

Just test some things like my new rain app textures and the wet SEMETIN surfaces, this is not the end quality of the AE86 skin mod and the SEMETIN rain specular road maps. I have no permission from Simtraxx to mod SEMETIN, so it will stay private until i got the official permission, sorry.
    ;(

9. Just Kauser

Leonardo Ratafia likes this.
  10. christopher graeme wilson

christopher graeme wilson New Member

help i dont understand the password for the encrpted file i tried 1_official and everyother skin i could find

11. Just Kauser

1_0fficial are skin names of the abarth, you should try the exact name of the first car skin of the GT86- It starts with 0_fu...

12. Just Kauser

13. Just Kauser

I know this become outdated, so i want invest some time to bring it on latest update in the Assetto Corsa world:

14. Just Kauser

15. Just Kauser

Who is this beauty?

[​IMG]

When someone says my reflecting roads in my rain conversion dont look realistic:

[​IMG]

Real life Video reference for light rain:

16. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Even though personally I am not into this kind of mods, that looks quite impressive considering the original limitations of AC. :nerd:

17. Sliderman

Sliderman New Member

Thanks a lot for these nice and impressive mods.
    I had an big issue starting Shuto Expressway C1 Wet Night Outer Loop.
    The ini have one "c" to much:
    Code:
    [MODEL_0]
    FILE=cc1_night_wet.kn5
    POSITION=0,0,0
    ROTATION=0,0,0
    It should be: FILE=c1_night_wet.kn5
    I´ve uploaded the corrected ini file.

Attached Files:

Just Kauser likes this.
  18. Just Kauser

Thank you. Here is my alternative Shaders Patch Rain App. I worked on it 18 hours today, now it is working and tomorrow i can hopefully record a preview on L. A. Canyons. But i can tell you now, it was a pleasure to listen to the smooth dynamic rain sounds while testing.

X4fab's latest Light Shader Patch required.
    https://discord.gg/sTHx9e8

It would be great, when you could take a deeper look and give me some feedback. This gives you dynamic rain and wiper sounds for all tracks, and it gives you dynamic rain instead of constant. Dont wonder, you have to increase the chance of rain to 100% to get constant rain.

19. Just Kauser

for AsuhDood: here is the tutorial to install the Light Shader Patch without the fullversion Content Manager:

But from my pov it is better to spend X4fab between 0.01€ and 5€ over paypal and "buy" the content Manger full version, less problems in future and more features.

20. Kibbutz

Kibbutz Member

Hey Kauser.. I will finally look into this since I need a break from modelling :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice