Body Scale Issue

Discussion in 'Car Models | Physics' started by PapaTweaks, Jul 30, 2018.

1. PapaTweaks

PapaTweaks New Member

I'm pretty lost at this point. When I load my cars into the game the body is always 300% the size, but tires are perfect. I thought it was a scaling thing and I created a basic cube with wheels, everything is scaled to 1 as should be. Even my test cube car shows up messed up. I'm wondering at what point I'm messing up at, it seems to only be the car body.

Screenshot_nissan_laurel_tsukuba_circuit_19-7-118-17-17-46.jpg

2. benobro

benobro New Member

hey papa,
    from july not sure if you're still searching an answer
    300% sounds close to the ratio cm/inch (2.54) so maybe scaling issue of the object.
    could be the mesh of your body having a scale on it, could be export settings
    i would reset transformation on the body, depending on which software you use i don't know
    sometimes to erase all the history of an object, i create a new box (for example), convert to editable polygons (that's under 3dsmax) and attached the body, and remove the box.

luchian likes this.
  3. PapaTweaks

PapaTweaks New Member

I realized that the export was the unsupported version and that solved my issue. Before I adjusted everything:
    JETTA.jpg

benobro likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice