This is my first attempt at making a track, and I wanted it to be the track I had the pleasure to wreck my s2000 on. Englishtown is a popular drift track, home of Club Loose. I started in RTB, but quickly found it to limited so I went to blender instead. I had no experience with blender before this so where I'm at now is from hours of hard work and a lot of lurking these forums. I realize the poly count is still a bit dense for the terrain, I'm slowly working on reducing it. I used LIDAR data to form the elevation and from first hand experience of driving the track, I'm happy with the results.