1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by luchian, Aug 19, 2017.

W.I.P. Motorpark, Romania 0.1 alpha

Very early version of Motorpark circuit situated in Adancata, Romania

1. luchian

luchian Administrator ACM Racing Team ACM Club Driver

Not much progress to report for now. The reference photo and video are good, so the plan is to make a new test version with added profile on the straight and slightly modified turn on the long loop.

Why it hasn't happened yet ? Well, I have registered for a Blancpain GT3 league and I'm preparing to take part in the first race this coming Thu. Therefore some time went into practice instead of modelling :).

- on Tapatalk

dragos simion likes this.
  2. dragos simion

dragos simion New Member

Well best luck in the league if you need any help with the setup or some advice on the track let me know :)

luchian likes this.
  3. dragos simion

dragos simion New Member

Long time no talk. How is the progress going?

4. luchian

Annoyingly annoying :). I seem to not have kept the correct bezier for the additional loop, so modifying that turn takes longer since I had to redo a lot of the stuff. That is a boring job, and feels like forcing yourself to eat after having a good meal already :D. That being said, I should have a new test version in a couple of days.

5. luchian

For those watching this thread, please just a bit more patience. I wanted to get a new version out last week, but life has priority :). Let's set a new target: end of this week (..unless Kunos releases AC2 on Wed :D).

- on Tapatalk