A Newbie to The Sim

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Renaldo, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Renaldo

Renaldo New Member

I'm pleased to be able to join this august group! I an old retired guy who has been doing racing games and sims practically since they started - remember when the graphics were so primitive that the cars had square wheels? I have really liked the mods developed for other sims over the years and am looking forward to trying some of yours soon. In closing I have a question; is this a forum where one seeks support for getting mods to run on AC? If not, could someone direct me? Thanks, looking forward to reading everyone.

Pixelchaser likes this.
  2. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Well-Known Member

hello, its really easy to get mods to run, they go in varying folders within the game installation folder (in steam). mostly the "content" folder. which contains " track" and "cars" folder. its as simple as that. we are more about the making of the various mods around here and how to do it.

luchian likes this.
  3. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Hi, welcome.
    Like Pixelchaser says, the forums here aim to provide the how-to on creating mods.

But also has a Downloads section, where you can try other people's work. See top menu.

Hope you'll enjoy the time here, and don't hesitate to ask any questions. Have fun :).

..sent from my phone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice