How create rain tire

Discussion in 'Car Models | Physics' started by Gleidson Silva, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Gleidson Silva

Gleidson Silva New Member

Hello guys.

Are there any generic tutorials on how to craft rain tires for mods in AC?

I've scoured the internet and what's there is always vague. I saw that here there is an explanation in a topic but from what I understand it is for the change in a specific car.

It also occurs when I put it on a track with rain, the car with slick tires runs normally on the super wet track, which should not happen. Is there also a way to make the slick tire slip in the wet?

Thanks

2. Fuzo

Fuzo Member

Rain tires are automatically generated by CSP when loading the game, you are not able at this moment to create your own. If you have RainFX but not the rain physics, you need to turn it on with "use extended physics" checkbox in CM.

Gleidson Silva likes this.
  3. Gleidson Silva

Gleidson Silva New Member

I did that and managed to generate the tire, only the AI uses wet tire in normal dry and dry works in normal rain too, that should be impossible. Is there something to configure or add in this case so that rain only works in rain and drought only works in drought?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2022
  4. Fuzo

Fuzo Member

Check the 0.1.80 Preview 1 CSP build, AI and rain tires should work well there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice