How can I create pollution?

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by quetillo, Jun 13, 2021.

1. quetillo

quetillo Member

Good morning, I have seen some section that has pollution when passing through the trees, they are like small particles of pollen, similar to snowflakes. I do not find information about it.

2. AccAkut

AccAkut Active Member

which tracks have you seen that on? My first guess would be either the CSP "smoke system" set to very low emitting, or simple alpha texture walls with no collision

3. quetillo

quetillo Member

It was not in a circuit but in a private section, he showed it to me but he did not tell me how it was done, it was white particles, like pollen from trees (poplars)

4. Johnr777

Johnr777 Moderator

If it was done privately, how would we know?

5. quetillo

quetillo Member

I don't think he would teach it, here people in Spain are something private, everything, most of the things they do do not say it, because they are for paid online championships, so they do not say how it is done. tell me how to do it

6. quetillo

quetillo Member

Here in Spain they do assetto only rally championships, either on dirt or asphalt, some make traffic lights, I managed to do it, but online it does not work anymore those who do these championships if they do not say how they have done it, the people are very much theirs .so I always have to investigate and keep investigating

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice