W.I.P. Fictional airport race track

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by AccAkut, Jun 5, 2020.

1. AccAkut

AccAkut Active Member

Some may know me from the 4 cars I released over the last few years, but next to those I have a much too big project folder with all sorts of things.
    Because of corona-induced reduction of work hours ("Kurzarbeit", I'm lucky my job is stable otherwise) and not much alternatives to spend your free time on, one of those projects grew over the last few months.

[​IMG]
    it's a fictional airport, idea came up when I replayed NFSU2 last year, with those URD airport races. Location is somewhere Northern Germany.

I try making everything myself as far as I can, only assets I got elsewhere so far are a bunch of low poly cars and trucks and some temporary aircraft to get the sizes of the airport objects accordingly. Rest, buildings, pit objects, barriers, background objects etc are modelled and textured myself. Probably worth a statement, seeing how the "release" of Motegi went down a while ago lmao :banghead:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I lurk a lot here to learn all the specific track modelling tricks :whistle:

2. haunetal1990

haunetal1990 New Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice