SOLVED Vibration in the steering wheel while driving on my track - solution to far from the center (world)!

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by Cheers, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Cheers

Cheers New Member

Hi Guys!
    I am the new one and I come more often now.

My problem:
    I have built a map in Blender and can also drive on it, the lap times are taken, pit lane and track are also correctly differentiated.
    But I have violent vibrations / force feedback.

I have already adjusted the pit lane with regard to the mesh size, but that makes no difference.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers
    20210124142717_1.jpg Screenshot 2021-01-24 143132.png Screenshot 2021-01-24 143217.png

2. Norman Leslie

Norman Leslie New Member

Maybe a silly question, but is the track far from the centre of the world so to speak? I know large tracks can make cars vibrate the further you get from 0,0,0. Worth checking just in case.

Cheers likes this.
  3. fughettaboutit

fughettaboutit aka leBluem

i think its those meshes with subdivision only in one direction, common issue with rtb

4. Cheers

Cheers New Member

Thanks for the hint!
    The problem disappeared and I played around a bit: at +/- 5,000 meters from zero it feels right. Now of course put it back in the center.

My mistake - in the second picture above you can also see the exorbitantly high -Y value.

1,000 thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice