QUESTION Spawn & timing objects

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by Ternal, Apr 23, 2019.

1. Ternal

Ternal Member

Hi guys, for a friend which have problem to register in this forum i have a question like explained in the title.

He's making (converting) for personal use (and for private league) some rally/hillclimb tracks and making all the AC START, AC PIT boxes requires a lot of time for each track.

There's a way to create a sort of template that can be imported and placed in position with the memorized coordinates? Because he actually did something like that but as you can see in this video (he uses 3DSIMED) it seems not working

Thanks in advance from him

2. Johnr777

Johnr777 Moderator

For 3DSimed, no...

But tell your friend it’s incredibly easy with real modelling tools, such as 3DS Max or Blender!

3. Ternal

Ternal Member

I think he's reading, btw i will let him know, thanks for your help as always Johnr777 ;)

4. Seanus

Seanus New Member

He needs to fap about with the object centres. I forget how exactly as when it happens to me it seems to take 5 or six attempts to fix it and I promptly forget what did the trick. I am using 3Dsimed so it can be done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice