Sideboards and other objects acting as lighting sources

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by ndv99, Oct 28, 2019.

1. ndv99

ndv99 New Member

So Mount Panorama is one of my favourite tracks in the world, an there's a version of it for Assetto Corsa by ACU (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bathurst.8677/). Now, by no means is it a perfect track but it's as I could find. My only real issue with it is that the sideboards are acting as light sources, as well as some other objects. I've attached some photos to show you what I mean.

Is there a way I can set these so that they're not light sources? There's other sideboards that are acting perfectly normally and don't light up, which is how these others should all be. There's also objects like windows in the pit area or at the top by Reid Park that appear lit up as well.

Attached Files:

2. DrPenguin

DrPenguin New Member

I don't have an answer to your question, but there is a conversion from FM7 floating around the web. I haven't driven either version lately, but I do recall the FM7 version being better visually but not well optimized. It could be worth checking out.

ndv99 likes this.
  3. fughettaboutit

fughettaboutit aka leBluem

remove these sections from
    "assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\acu_bathurst.ini" or
    "assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\reloaded\acu_bathurst.ini"

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_1]
    DESCRIPTION = sponsor bridges and billboards
    MESHES = obj-sponsor-??

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_7]
    DESCRIPTION = road billboards
    MATERIALS = BAT_CWALL_02, BAT_CWALL_20

ndv99 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice