SOLVED Need Help to make multiple Variants of a Track

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by philises, Jan 20, 2023.

1. philises

philises New Member

Hello, sorry if this is asked before but I struggle to find anything to do with my issue.

I have 2 versions of my track that are completed, I was wondering how I can have both versions of these tracks show up on Assetto Corsa instead of needing to make 2 different tracks (like I currently have it setup). An example of what I'm talking about is how the Nurburing has 4 selectable ways you can pick from, the Same as the old Monza course.

I've taken a look at the files of how the tracks are set up and I can't figure it out.

2. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

philises likes this.
  3. philises

philises New Member

Thank you, I followed this article and it seems like I've made a mistake, I have the UI aspect working with AC, however, however the tracks end up being a mismash of each other instead of loading individually like I would have hoped for. It's like they are layered on top of each other and both varients exist at the same time. Do I need to model a better base track and then make 2 varients off of that?

4. philises

philises New Member

After some more digging, I found out that the base track works properly it only loads by itself, however, the problem persists with my track variant, I found a simple solution is to put the position of the track very far away but this is clearly inefficient :lol:. upload_2023-1-20_12-18-48.png

5. philises

philises New Member

I figured it out... i just was not thinking about it, I just removed the model from the varient INI folder and that solved it.

luchian likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice