Mom, I found a new hobby!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by eg01st, Sep 17, 2018.

1. eg01st

eg01st Member

Hi!

Decided to introduce myself, since I'm here to get help.

My name is Valdemars. I have a bachelors degree as computer graphics designer, so I work with Photoshop, 3DS Max and some other apps. Also, I was working as a game designer for 6 years with Unity. After that I just made 3D car models for Unity Asset Store - I really enjoy making 3D models and car design is what I like the most. My profile picture is my latest model - 1969 Camaro (Cartoon Style).

I'm attaching some pictures. Maybe someone can make a mod out of my cars?

This summer I bought used G27 and started playing racing games, F1 2017, and Assetto Corsa. I like it more than I thought it would, and for the last month it only AC.

So, for the last 2 weeks I have been staying up till 3AM making a fantasy race track for Assetto Corsa. Ran in a problem, and that's how I ended up on this forum.

Best regards,
    Valdemars

Attached Files:

jostidetosti and luchian like this.
  2. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Hi, welcome to the forum :).
    One thing I have seen & learned in the last years about modding: don't forget to have fun ! When the fun stops, take a break, go out, enjoy life. Modding will still be there when you come back :). That being said, looking forward to seeing more from you :D.

3. luchian

PS: might actually be fun to see the cartoon cars ingame :D

4. eg01st

eg01st Member

If there are people with spare time on hands, just ask me, I can send a model.

I was actually working on a cartoon style Monaco track for my cars. Decided to test it in AC, and that was game over for my Unity Monaco project - immediately started to make mod track.

luchian likes this.
  5. luchian

Usually, that would be the point where I jump and say: YES, I would like to do that. However, while sincere in my intention, experience tell me to look at all the unfinished projects that I have still :D. So, for the moment, waiting maybe some other forumer gives it a try :rolleyes:.

: new, member, hobby
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice