QUESTION Low fuel warning light in interior

Discussion in 'General' started by Fuzo, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Fuzo

Fuzo Member

Hello all, could someone please explain me how to do low fuel warning light in interior properly? I managed to find some info but I think I am not doing it correctly. I've made a light mesh, made a clone of it and assigned different materials, set the second material as emmisive according to AC pipeline and set second as fuel indicator in digital_instruments.ini. In game it works quite properly but in Content Manager it is always lit and I think it shouldn't. I was researching fuel warning lights in DRM mod and they don't have any emmisive values on them. Am I missing something or what should be proper procedure? Could someone help me?

2. tomcul

tomcul New Member

16830799-F48F-4434-8922-9EF317174E92.jpeg
    Should be as simple as adding that to digitalinstruments and making a mesh which you already have done.
    If it’s workin on track then that’s prob as good as it gets, CM often just illuminates all lights in showroom regardless of their operation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice