QUESTION KSEditor to kn5 error

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by realdealgod, Feb 27, 2021.

1. realdealgod

realdealgod New Member

Hi guys,

I'm new here and in modding,

I'm working in a mod for an existing track that have some weird grass reflexions to make it look good.

I have converted the original kn5 to fbx then opened in KSEditor, made the changes, saved the persistence and saved/exported as kn5.

After that I selected it in CM and loaded a practice session, and then I received the following error:

"Unexpected error - Game Crash - Either race parameters are wrong, or track might be broken, containing no starting positions."

I noticed that after saving/exporting the new kn5 the file became smaller than the original, from ~400MB to ~90MB, that's why I believe the problem is in KSEditor.

I did some research, including reading tutorials like the one avaiable here, looked for some videos and forums threads but could find nothing helpful.

Could you guys help me?

2. Gunnar333

Gunnar333 Well-Known Member

3. realdealgod

realdealgod New Member

I've read the tutorial and checked that the AC_XXX objects are there. Still clueless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice