W.I.P. Jaguar E-Type LD

Discussion in 'Car Models | Physics' started by mantasisg, Jan 22, 2018.

1. mantasisg

mantasisg Active Member

Hello, I have started on this car a few days ago. I am not making any promises that it will be released soon, or that it will be released completely finished, or that it will be completely finished. But I am positive that I will reach pretty good level some day, we will see.

Copied this straight from D-Type thread :D

I will be trying to work on those in parallel. I will be wraping up my other mods soon. And will devote my free time on those two Jaguars. Well, perhaps will find some time for mercedes W125 as well.... And I once told to myself - don't start anything before finishing other tasks.

Here are some current renders of Jaguar model in blender software.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

few more:
    https://imgur.com/a/QrXat

2. benobro

benobro New Member

Hey this is looking good !
    I googled "e type assetto corsa" as i was wondering if anyone was working on the car, and voila :)

3. mantasisg

mantasisg Active Member

Hi, Ben :)

I am not really working on anything right now, though I have to do some work on W125 update. Then I wish to do at least WIP versions of D-Type and E-type, but it takes a lot of time and dedication. I lack both now. If I'll do them, they probably will not be higher than 0.5-0.7 versions...

I am certain I'm never going to do driver animations again :lol:

Aphidgod also was so hyped after Phill Keen insane performance in Goodwood Revival, that he suggested to do Lister Knobby, maybe in distant future...

I also have some beginnings of Ferrari 312P Berlinetta.

Torsten likes this.
  4. benobro

benobro New Member

things have to remain fun :)
    at least you are starting things!
    i have plenty of ideas and yet i keep playing safe tweaking existing caterham into other versions!!

luchian likes this.
  5. mantasisg

mantasisg Active Member

Yes it is very much the basic thing of all of it, it has to be interesting and fun and then it is possible.

It is incredible how you keep pushing Caterham, Ben. When I was doing "pre crash" version of XJ13, I already felt like it was too much work on same car :D All those files, lods... it is difficult.

I don't consider starting projects very seriously, it is very little portion of work, with probably most visible results, later the amount of work is becoming bigger, and more difficult, and results actually less visible. My last update of XJ13 was treated even if I would have ruined it... the fun really stopped there.

6. jonelsorel

jonelsorel New Member

Hi mantasisg! Is yours a modified version of this car? Cheers and thanks for all your dedication!

Attached Files:

7. mantasisg

mantasisg Active Member

I didn't aim at any particular model, but I'd say I was going for something like this one
    [​IMG]

Tibor Solyom and jonelsorel like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice