I can't see my tarmac in kseditor and in game

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by Lorenzo Battaglia, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Lorenzo Battaglia

Lorenzo Battaglia New Member

Ok so, i made my track really fast in 3ds max and now i tried importing it as version 0.1 in kseditor to see if it works before going beyond. I've already made one or two tracks and the second has the same problem just for one street out of two but i didn't think of it as it was a try just to try to build something and get familiar with splines.

Now i built a real track really easily and fast with splines, copied a stupid texture from an old track, did uvw unwrap to allign it and exported it in fbx. In 3ds max the texture isn't shown and the only way to show it is by making it 2 sided. I litterally can't (i'm new to 3ds max) allign it properly and put it on the right side.

So i just rotated the whole track and then mirrored it so that it would show and it actually worked on 3ds max but when i open it on ks editor it still doesn't show on it. What did i do wrong and please can someone explain how to allign the texture properly on the other side? Thx in advance

2. Gunnar333

Gunnar333 Well-Known Member

Try to mirrow/invert the faces of the track object in 3ds max. Hope this helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice