I am making a bridge! :)

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by Mansonaty, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Mansonaty

Mansonaty New Member

Ok so i have sucessfully made a real bridge from Portugal,export it as an object to an Xpack,and with a few google sketchup buildings etc i made my very first track.

Is there any way i can add road textures to the RTB roads? i would like to create striped roads without having to make them on Zmodeler and convert them all the time.
    I have tested the track with tunngle and it works fine :D its real fun to illegal street race like we do here in Portugal with little Citroens,Hondas and Peugeots.
    The map consists of The Real "VASCO DA GAMA BRIDGE" 17km long, and a small ficticious Lisbon city
    having some real landmarks like the shopping malls and some monuments.
    I will post the bridge for download in aprox 1 month,so feel free to test it with me with tunngle

luchian likes this.
  2. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

In case you observe weird behavior (like car shaking or something), check distances. AC recommended map limit is 16km, so basically 8km from the 0,0 center.

3. Mansonaty

Mansonaty New Member

For now I dont have major problems,it is going ok. But I would like to import google terrain to an existing project,is that possible?

4. Les Neilson

Les Neilson Active Member

I was in Portugal last summer and drove over the Vasco da Gama bridge! Looking forward to this.

As far as importing google terrain into an existing RTB project; I don't know, I've never tried. Probably better to start off with the google terrain and then add the stuff you've built

5. Mansonaty

Mansonaty New Member

thansk i will keep posting updates! :) it will not be only the big bridge. it will be a rally course as well and a small city with real Lisbon buildings

Willy Wale, Les Neilson and paul_wev like this.
  6. Mansonaty

Mansonaty New Member

Online testing. seems to work fine except for the obvious lag but thats just my connection.
    I am making a HillClimb Rally as well in the same map and a closed circuit for those who like to race. i will keep you guys updated

paul_wev and Les Neilson like this.
  7. Mansonaty

Mansonaty New Member

[​IMG]
    This is the closed circuit im working on,its gate entry is on one of the city streets that lead to the main bridge

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice