Hi there

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Christian Persson, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Christian Persson

Christian Persson New Member

Hi there,

Thought I would do the proper thing and introduce myself before posting my first (second) post on here, I have recently got back to simracing after being away a few years and took the plunge for a new setup as i used to run mostly Forza on the console (don't hit the back button on me just yet) and some rFactor. but my old Fanatec wheel had called quits and my work laptop prohibited me previously and to be honest the content wasent that impressive on PC back then. thats when I started doing some modding on my own for rFactor for my own gratification mostly.

Now I have a new PC, new Clubsport 2.5 and my old CSP pedals and rig/seat and ready to get back into things. after trying out my options I fell for Assetto Corsa and my main thing will be offline play with one car and few tracks for practice and honing that skill.

To be honest I´m not sure how much of a regular I will be here but there you go, an introduction.

Regards,
    Christian

Pixelchaser and luchian like this.
  2. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Hi @Christian Persson , welcome to the forums :).

AC is also my weapon of choice, being racing or modding.
    There is no "minimum" presence required :D, so feel free to drop-by whenever you feel like it.
    We'll be here busy doing stuff for AC; mods, news, or just talking about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice