Google ground on existing project

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by Mansonaty, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Mansonaty

Mansonaty New Member

Hi all,im currently working on a big map and its all going fine. I would like to know if its possible to import google terrain on an already created track/project with regular grass.

2. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Well-Known Member

you can do whatever you like if you are prepared to do the work for it, cutting, moving, re shaping of vertices.

3. Mansonaty

Mansonaty New Member

so you´re saying outside of RTB? i mean,i can do all that on zmodeler but my question is if i can ....say... add a new Theme Pack on RTB with the google terrain already textured and import it to my existing project on RTB

4. Pixelchaser

ahh RTB. no you cant activate terrain unless its all generated with it at the start. and de activating it to tune the scenery there after stops it working too. better of starting with terrain and adding to it.

5. Mansonaty

Mansonaty New Member

Well thanks anyway :lol:. I had the ideia to make some big size images on zmodeler using pictures captured on google maps and then export them to an xpack as objects. In the end I would join them all up like a puzzle lowering them on the ground but I guess there would be glitches all around

6. Pixelchaser

more will be possible in an update or two. you will be able to import a terrain and move the existing terrain to it manually if you want to do such a thing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice