Front tire gripp, steering sharper turns?

Discussion in 'General' started by Zenon, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Zenon

Zenon New Member

I like the most things in ac, but I dont like the grip of the front tiers on the cars, it only goes straigt forward in the sharper turns whene i dont drift, and just driving arount, and the resonse to steering is terrible!
    I play, Richard burns rally. Dirt rally, Dirt 3, Grid Autosport, Automobilista, Need for speed shift, Next car game "Wrechfest" Sebastien loab rally, Wrc 4-6, Flatout Uc.
    And have never feelt something near Ac. I only want to use ac to drift, so is it some mod out there that fixes the bad response to steering in turns? I play on pc with Logitech g27.
    Ore mod that makes better grip in front tire?
    I want to play the game, it is so many drift tracks and cars to download.
    I dont drive to fast, that is not the problem!
    Plz help!

2. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

This is some weird repoting, tbh. I'll assume you are not trolling, and try to answer :)

Generally, when you compare behavior of a car (no matter the situation), the reference should be real life (unless it's shooting rockets). That is what all the good sims out there try to achieve. MFS, Flatout, Dirt3, Grid, etc have no relevance. Unless, you don't care about realist, but look for unreal grip. In which case.. not sure AC is what you need.

You could also try similar cars in: rFactor 2, iRacing, Live for Speed. See if it's a problem with all or only with AC. But at least these are better references (lacking real life..).

You could also try to play with car's setup (there's explanation about most of the settings directly in setup menu) - you'll see the ones affecting faster turn-in.

Lastly, look for some drift community/forum - they usuall have all kinds of modified cars/physics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice