Driver - Saying Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Tommy TBones, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Tommy TBones

Tommy TBones New Member

Hello Drivers,

First let me say that I've used the same online ID from the first online racing game I played, 440Music. I have most of the popular racing sims and currently I'm racing Assetto Corsa. I'm the driver and only make my car go slower if I try to change the setup. Yes I've read the guides and they only confuse me more. If anyone has setups they are willing to share I'd sure be thankful.

Tommy TBones
    440Music

2. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Hey Tommy,
    Welcome to the forums :).

Hmm, your request makes me wonder why we don't yet have a setup sharing section on the forums/downloads area. I'll treat it as a suggestion :D. Maybe this will encourage people more to share. Check back soon ;).

3. Alexjonson

Alexjonson Active Member

Hey Tommy. Welcome.

I'm not sure how it is with AC, but in iRacing you can log everything you do with a data analysis telemetry program, either Atlas Express, same program as used by McLaren, or Motec or iSpeed. If there is any such program for AC, I'd happily help you out if you need any help.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
    assettocorsamods likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice