Featured DLC Dreaming session #3

Discussion in 'News Timeline' started by assettocorsamods, Dec 6, 2015.

1. assettocorsamods

assettocorsamods Administrator Staff Member

I don't know about you, but it seems time flies quite fast. In less than 2 weeks (Dec 15th, to be exact) a new Dream Pack should hit our wallets. The #3 already. With every new track release, Simone seems to get even better at it, as you can see for your self in the released preview video.

Too many details aren't available yet, but here is a first official statement:

Dear AC followers,
    Kunos Simulazioni is proud to introduce the newest track developed for Assetto Corsa, the iconic Brands Hatch circuit, that will be included in the Dream Pack 3, available on Steam from 12.15.2015!

The Brands Hatch circuit in Assetto Corsa
    The development of this famous and challenging circuit required 6 months of work, making Brands Hatch the fourth circuit added to Assetto Corsa during 2015, after the Nordschleife, Zandvoort and Barcelona. As showed in the following video, Kunos Simulazioni development team has reproduced the track paying attention to all those details and reference points used by real drivers, thanks to the massive use of Laserscan technology. that guarantees the maximum accuracy: stay tuned for other information!

It's true that a lot of good content is coming alive, but in the same time it's also true that the "cost" of the game is slowly rising. On my side, I'll support these guys whenever I can, but I'm wondering - how do you feel about it ?

Pixelchaser likes this.
  2. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Well-Known Member

it doesn`t really matter regards the price. the 3 or 4 times per year sales price will always be extremely reasonable. and its during sales i think most publishers/developers make the bulk of their revenue anyway. so a coordinated dlc/sale is perfect match.

luchian likes this.
  3. liquido

liquido Active Member

I like the way they are developing assetto corsa, that DCL method is also ok for me, I prefer this method to other titles like Iracing becouse you never onw the game, or series like dirt or codemaster formula 1, every year a new game with lots of bugs to solve. Rfactor is a really good sim but they need lasser scaned tracks

The only thing that I change is the number of GT3 cars... no more GT3 cars please.

I want rain or wet surfaces like netkar pro... it was the best part of netkar pro, the best feeling I get in a sim with wet surfaces.

I was a console user, I spend a lot of money on SEGA, PS1, PS2, Xbox360 games and I use to buy the games I play on PC... I onw Richard burns rally, Silent hunter 4 and LFS, netkar pro, assetto corsa.

If you want to enjoy games like assetto corsa you need a proper machine, more than 500€ + screen + stering wheel... in my opinion the price and DCL method is reasonable.

luchian likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice