W.I.P. Baobabs Sindia's track in SENEGAL

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by loowecee, Sep 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. loowecee

loowecee New Member

since i have Assetto Corsa i have always driven on well-known and popular circuits but this time I would like to virtually drive on the only circuit in West Africa after having driven on it in real life. I am not good with software and I am looking for people in order to create this track. This is a new
    racing track from Senegal in west africa, where some races take place. I have started with RTB and i can share this so if someone can work on it.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19hn23xyhArG4ts537VYj1fbQqO5jcBd6?usp=sharing

2. loowecee

loowecee New Member

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  3. akioio bhy

akioio bhy New Member

4. akioio bhy

akioio bhy New Member

5. Lou Steemans

Lou Steemans Guest

I've been wanting to try this track for years but I don't have any modelling skills, any update on the track now?

6. allalongtheracetrack

allalongtheracetrack New Member

Hi all,
    I just happened to see this forum and I just released a version in Assetto Corsa of the Dakar baobabs circuit.

Check this out.

7. akioio bhy

akioio bhy New Member

hello very good job if you made it with blender i can help for the grass texture that is yellow sand and some savage plants , i also tried to model the circle on the middle of the track for drifting
    Where can we download it ?
    and is it possible to have the 3d files so we can add some more textures ( if you agree)

8. allalongtheracetrack

allalongtheracetrack New Member

Hi,
    No i didn't use Blender.
    As far as the grass textures, I've seen videos where it was yellow, others where it was really green, and other where it was more red-desert-sand-like, so I went for the easier green which is also better for performance.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice