Race track in Codegua, Chile

1. JoaquinPS21

JoaquinPS21 New Member

JoaquinPS21 submitted a new resource:

Autódromo Internacional de Codegua - Race track in Codegua, Chile

Read more about this resource...

2. JoaquinPS21

JoaquinPS21 New Member

It's been a while since my last post, and forgot to upload this track here!
    This conversion started as an idea/project in my summer vacations, I hope you like it

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated, whether if its details compared to the real track or "tricks" to make it look better in AC

The only downside is that any progress/updates I make to the track will be really slow, since I'm in University the studies take a lot of time, but I'm really interested in making it as realistic as possible

assettocorsamods likes this.
  3. MLT

MLT Active Member

This looks pretty good. Still lots of room for improvement, but as a beta version this is very advanced already.
    I think the mountain range should be made of images stitched together to form a 360° 2d panorama, this will eliminate the need of many polygons, and the most important it will remove that polygon flickering you're getting now which is something that happens when rendering objects too far away.
    I think probably the most important feature, is the physical layer for the bumps and such, the graphics can wait, and they work as they are.
    Maybe bushes need a bit more of definition

4. JoaquinPS21

JoaquinPS21 New Member

Thanks for the feedback!
    I searched about the polygon flickering and the problem is that in AC the max rendering distance is about 16 km, and some of the mountains are like 30 km away or more. So I will probably have to switch to a 360° 2d panorama, beyond that I don't like how it looks (too flat imo)
    And yeah the bushes definitely need some work, from texture to lightning
    So will focus on that for now

5. javo2909

javo2909 New Member

Buenas, soy nuevo en la comunidad. Y novato en assetto corsa. Me interesó ver que en los mods de pistas, estaba el autodromo de Codegua, pero al ir a descargarlo, me aparece como archivo no existente.¿Se puede resubir el archivo? por fa. muchas gracias.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice