RELEASED-wip Audi R8 LMS

Discussion in 'Car Models | Physics' started by fordman, Nov 26, 2014.

1. fordman

fordman Member

Have you guys tried this....Holy crap, its amazing, and the sound...just blows you away

Shaun

2. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Gave it a spin. It's not bad :). I had a fun race actually with the AI.
    The sound, while it shows good capabilities of FMOD, needs some better samples imo. I'm speaking mostly for the exterior sounds; if you are just listening to it, it's very nice. But if you also look at the replay, it just seems that the sound is farther that the car actually is. Sort of too much echo/reverb that covers the "grunt" of the engine.
    Looking at the car seems a bit low poly on the interior by AC standards ? Textures also look old-ish, probably still needs some play with the shaders. Anyway, it can become a very good mod, as long as it's not ripped content.. (hopefully).
    Thanks for sharing Fordie :)

3. fordman

fordman Member

I hope it's not ripped either, although I am doubting it now. Usually RD are pretty hot on things like this, and remove it, but it's still there, so I was just guessing it was legit mod. :oops:

Fordie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice