RELEASED-final Ascari Race Resort Lamborghini Aventador SV

Discussion in 'Car Skins' started by Jebus, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Jebus

Jebus Member

Just a simple "promo" theme for upcoming Ascari Race Resort. Helmets, suits, gloves etc. included.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Credits: Crew gloves by blackwood91 (@RD forums), Spanish licence plates by velofosse (@RD forums)
    DOWNLOAD

Intallation: Unpack to Assetto Corsa install folder.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
    luchian and liquido like this.
  2. liquido

liquido Active Member

Dowloaded... But I still don't have this car to test.... Thanks a lot anyway, for sure I will buy the redpack in next future.

I like it, elegant.

3. Jebus

Jebus Member

Thanks! Yeah I didn't want to "ruin" the car with over the top paints.

Hope you have the jap pack, I'm gonna make Mazda mx-5 cup car next. That's gonna be a Ascari rental car themed.

4. liquido

liquido Active Member

Yes I have it, it was a gift from a good friend. So I will be able to drive the mazda the same day you relase the skin :)

I love your BMW 325i and Lotus skins... really a great work, I can't understan how you are able to make all those materials and transparent textures and mix them to make sense, I have planes from ascari, it is like a guide you follow... but you create things from nothing like this Aventador, a lot of respect for your work with skins.

5. Jebus

Jebus Member

Thanks for your kind words. But I'm sure skinning is nothing compared to track, or car, making. I'm pretty sure I would never be up for it. Too much stuff to handle.

Added credits to first post for velofosse for spanish licence plates.

liquido likes this.
  6. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Simple, but elegant. And I really love this 'complete' approach, when making all the other stuff, not just the base skin. This will look great for some club-type races on Ascari :). Thanks for sharing.

Tip (not mandatory, but in case one would wish to use it):
    When uploading a resource in the DOWNLOADS category (skins, for example), the discussion thread is automatically created in the respective section (in this case in here). This way the file is hosted directly on the site, and the discussion is attached to it.

7. Jebus

Jebus Member

Thanks! Yeah luckily I'm so OCDed that all that stuff simply must be done. Plus I like the whole process to build a full team.

Oops, sorry. Didn't realize there's downloads section here, would've posted there for sure. Well the next Ascari skin is in the making, car is actually ready, so I'll post it to the correct section.

8. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

No problem, on the contrary thanks for pointing this out. It means the section is not visible enough, maybe you are not the only one in this situation :). Cheers

Jebus likes this.
  9. liquido

liquido Active Member

Skinning is diferent from track making... you need more time to make a track... but you don't need creative inspiration like you need to create a skin.

10. Jebus

Jebus Member

Heh, if only you knew what a nightmare that creating process is to me. I'm fairly good in making real life replicas, but creating something out of my head is pure pain. It's more like jamming session to me where I try stuff and delete it until something decent comes out and then probably delete that too hehe.

But those rental themed cars are shaping up real nice, MX-5 Cup is ready and BMW M235i Racing close to ready. I think I'll redo that Lotus I've released earlier and do Formula Abarth and release them all as a pack.

liquido and assettocorsamods like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice