Another animation question

Discussion in 'Car Models | Physics' started by Dragonsteam37, Mar 7, 2018.

1. Dragonsteam37

Dragonsteam37 New Member

Me again, with another question about car animations. It's most likely just a game limitation but I thought some of you might know more. So.. a few days ago I tested the Race Sim Studio GT cars and found one car that had a pretty special option in the setup menu. Being able to disable certain parts of the lights 3d model. After a little bit of digging I found out that it works via wing animations. You basically create a 2frame animation scaling the object so its hidden inside the car. Then you can basically change any part of a car in the setup menu. Pretty cool! Just then I tried it online and noticed it doesnt work online. The only one that sees the change of the 3dmodel is the one that uses the car. So unfortuantely nobody sees what part you selected. If anyone knows a solution to that I'd be really happy! I promise this was the last animtaion question :D Thanks!!
    János

2. garyjpaterson

garyjpaterson Member

Think its an AC limitation, not displaying the animations between online users.

Bit of a shame as there are lots of cool things you can make with them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dragonsteam37 and luchian like this.
  3. Dragonsteam37

Dragonsteam37 New Member

Yeah it really is.. but thanks anyways!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice