updated NSX mod

Discussion in 'Car Models | Physics' started by DrDoomsLab, Aug 30, 2017.

1. DrDoomsLab

DrDoomsLab Member

Hello,

I got to play with the NFS class A mod last night and wanted to try the other cars we had from the NFS in ac. But when i got the NSX out to see what speed difference was, then i realized i had forgotten that the mod was broken. So i took about 20mins to figure out the problem and fix it. It was that the flame.ini and other linked .ini's where on an old version that was crashing AC. So updated and fixed them and then swapped the audio over to the nissan 370z. Although i am looking at possible updating the ORG audio.

Its only the stock car ATM. If people like than i can update the other cars in the pack. Tyres are still v5.

Would you guys be interested in me uploading it?

Cheers,
    DrDoomsLab.

2. garyjpaterson

garyjpaterson Member

Pretty sure the original creator is working at the minute along with Aphidgod (physics creator of the other NFS cars) to bring it up to date. I wouldn't be releasing your own version of it unless you have permission, as its far from a dead mod.

3. DrDoomsLab

DrDoomsLab Member

Hi,

That is a good point and one of the reasons i asked the question. I was unshore that the car was being redone because i read that "we have the nsx already". I took that as the nsx is already out but thinking about it now i think like you said they have the base for the car and will update and release with the next pack.

Cheers,
    DrDoomsLab.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice