QUESTION Race track builder and sdk HELP !!!!

Discussion in 'Tracks' started by Andrea, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Andrea

Andrea New Member

Hi, I started with RTB with SDK to create the KN5 file, Assetto Corsa loads it, but as soon as I start the track, the machine crashes into the void while the grass works.
    Can anyone help me?

thank you

2. Johnr777

Johnr777 Moderator

3. Andrea

Andrea New Member

my problem is that on the right side of the track the car crashes while on the left side the car is ok and I do not understand why !!! dx track.jpg sx track.jpg

4. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Well-Known Member

to be honest this looks like a bug with rTB and the polygons it is generating. ive had it a few time where ive made roads with way to many polygons and then fallen through the track..... id re arrange around the track and eventually it should work.

5. Andrea

Andrea New Member

resolved, the problem is that before buying the version on steam I tried the "demo" and the bug is about the length of the track.
    if you want to create a long track you must merge more short tracks and the problem is solved works to perfection.

thanks to everyone, the guide at link http://assettocorsamods.net/threads/build-your-first-track-basic-guide.12/ is perfect

Johnr777 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice