Introducing a noob in AC mod

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Mr.White, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Mr.White

Mr.White New Member

Hi at all :)
    I'm 34 y.o and i'm from italy. I'm almost new into assetto corsa mod scenary and i find this forum really useful to get info and hints in modelling track.
    My second project is Fiorano track since i think is a shame that a glorious track like this is still not in game with at least a decent quality (my first project was a never released kart track -Rastellino- due to the go-kart mod development blocked from the author).

I live 20 km from Fiorano track and fortunatly i can take all the pictures i need as for rl reference. But unfortunatly this will not help my noob skill for AC track creating :ROFLMAO:

(my nickname in the official forum and in game as always been eXo, the nickname i got for this forum was from an old signup :confused:)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    luchian and Pixelchaser like this.
  2. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Welcome :)

Like I've just declared, I love seeing new blood being spilled on the modding scene :D. It's an awesome advantage living close to the track you want to create, so ask the questions - and continue !

PS: no pressure ! :p

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
  3. Mr.White

Mr.White New Member

Thank you mate!

Lol that's story about about new blood scared me.
    I've not enough blood for taxes, wife and even modding scene. :D

Btw i will try my best :p

luchian likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice