GTA 5 as "Driving with realistic traffic"-SIM

Discussion in 'Other [Racing] Games' started by Just Kauser, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Just Kauser

Just Kauser Active Member

Chemnitz, Saxony, Germany, next to the Sachsenring

I tried to model my own car, an Opel Omega B 2.5 Caravan, by adapting the driving physics of the stratum, which I have exactly succeeded in rear-wheel drive, acceleration and top speed, only the lateral dynamics and the engine sound does not feel perfect yet. The speedometer shows the speed in MPH.
    Of course, the physics of driving is not as detailed as in Assetto Corsa, but much better than NFS and other Open World Racing titles. There is rain, snow, day and night change and you can synchronize the ingame time with the system time on the PC. There is also a very realistic damage model and you can import your music as a radio station. The mods used can be found in the description of the video.

Pixelchaser likes this.
  2. Pixelchaser

Pixelchaser Well-Known Member

haha, id love to see a "legal" track in gta5..

Just Kauser likes this.
  3. Just Kauser

Just Kauser Active Member

Chemnitz, Saxony, Germany, next to the Sachsenring
    If anyone is interested, you can also play Sleeping Dogs with steering wheel, even if there is no FFB and no mods are possible I find the setting much more exotic than the Western GTA.

If someone wants my Glovepie Script for Sleeping Dogs or other instructions, he can send me a PM.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice