DELETED French Riviera NULL

Côte d'Azur

1. ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes New Member

REMOVED by Admin. No permission for conversion.

ArthurLopes submitted a new resource:

French Riviera - Côte d'Azur

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2017
  2. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Hi Arthur,

Crediting the original author is a first good step, unfortunately not enough :). In this case, do you have Nine30's permission to bring this into AC ?

It's true this is an independent site, but still we encourage original/approved content.

Will give you a couple of days for an answer. Failling that, this resource will be deleted.

Thank you in advance for respecting the rules and Terms of Service.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

3. ArthurLopes

ArthurLopes New Member

Well, i think the same thing that happened in RaceDepartament will happen here, i tried to contact him anyway i could. the last time he was online on gtaforums was in 2015 and i don't even know if he's alive to be fair, but i hope he is ok. this is probably getting deleted but i onlt got 2 downloads so whatever, i'll keep posting it on fb groups anyway.

4. garyjpaterson

garyjpaterson Member

You should take the skills and experience you've gained converting this track to AC and start on a project of your own, whether fictional or based on a real track/location!
    There are a lot of really experienced and knowledgeable track makers here that I'm sure would be glad to help you improve if you're willing to learn - and most of all the sense of accomplishment creating your own content is fantastic!
    I hope you consider it; pick something small and within reach, learn as much as you can about it, do your research and create some goals. You'll be surprised what you can achieve! :)

Pixelchaser and luchian like this.
  5. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, sorry this the way it works in order to keep a civilized environment. Everybody's work is to be appreciated and the minimum amount is by getting the permission of the original author.
    Hope you'll consider Gary's advice though, it is indeed a very satisfying experience. Also judging from your profile age, you are not behind, you are actually starting very early. You could gain skills very quickly. Good luck :).

6. assettocorsamods

assettocorsamods Administrator Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice