BLENDER Blender for Absolute Beginners

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by luchian, Jul 22, 2017.

1. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

If you're completely new to 3d modeling but still would like to give modding a try, then maybe this tutorial is for you. Before even touching the modeling side, it will show you what Blender is and how to get it.

Get Blender For FREE - https://www.blender.org/

Blender is a powerful 3D creation suite that offers everything from modeling, rigging and animation to physics simulation, destruction and fluids to camera tracking and more. And what's even more amazing: it's absolutely FREE!

Eric Tripton, Won and Ricardo Rey like this.
  2. Ricardo Rey

Ricardo Rey Active Member

As someone new to Blender, I want to get off to a good start doing it right. I'm not going to post the link and fill up the screen with a youtube video, but the channel is called Blender Guru. There is a beginners tutorial series, very slow, but seems helpful to me.

3. luchian

luchian Administrator Staff Member

But you can make a thread about them Ricardo. Anything you find interesting, or useful for our work here, make a thread. It may seem "stupid" as "d'oooh, there is YouTube". But, why I like posting some here is:
    1/ there are a LOT on YT. Here you can find just a handful, so filter out the noise a bit.
    2/ and most importantly, there might be questions. And what better place for that than a forum. I know you can ask on YT but it's not the same thing. That's also the reason they each have a separate thread, so we can stay organized.

Anyway, just my view :nerd:

And yes, Andrew on Blender Guru is a very nice chap.

LE: sorry for misspelling : d

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Ricardo Rey likes this.
  4. Ricardo Rey

Ricardo Rey Active Member

OK. New thread:)...and good point

: blender, tutorial
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice